DMS Air is proud of our ongoing relationship with American Standard brand air conditioning products. As one of the leaders in HVAC systems, American Standard products remain an industry standard. Unfortunately, even the best AC systems need to be repaired at times. When this happens, DMS Air will repair your AC unit, to get you back up and running before you know it, keeping your home or office cool as a pleasant fall afternoon.
The Texas summer is too hot to be without a reliable air conditioning system during a breakdown. If your American Standard system is not functioning properly, give us a call and we will schedule an appointment as soon as we are able, your home and business do not have to suffer through the summer.
American Standard BrAnd HVAC Products
For years, American Standard has been a leader in the production of quality air conditioning systems. Offering state-of-the-art designs and technologies, you are no doubt familiar with the brand name. With multiple in-home and commercial HVAC products to choose from, you will be able to survive the summer in style!
Offering a full-range of solutions for climate control
American Standard offers a variety of products to help you enjoy the indoors during the summer and winter. Manufacturing quality heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems, they are the one-stop brand for all your needs! The sleek designs and modern engineering also help ensure that your HVAC system stays unnoticed on your property.
DMS Air and American Standard Brand
When you invest in the best brand for your new AC, you want to make sure that you are following up with the best service. That’s where DMS Air comes in. Offering certified, professional service of American Standard air conditioners, DMS Air will get your unit up and running when something goes wrong.
Modern air conditioners are complicated and require specialized service when they break down; each brand is a little different. You wouldn’t get the performance you expect from your American Standard system without a little more engineering and complex machinery.
When your air conditioner breaks, DMS Air understands that you will need it fixed as soon as possible. Offering skilled, professional repair of your AC is what we do! When you call, you will be scheduled for a maintenance call as soon as possible. A member of our friendly staff will complete the work promptly and thoroughly, so you can relax knowing it will be taken care of.
Does your AC system need repairing?
There are many signs that you may be ready for service before the system suffers catastrophic failure. If you are seeing any of these signs; call DMS Air right away before a small, affordable repair turns into a larger issue or results in total system failure.
Signs your HVAC system might need maintenance or repairs:
- No cool air – If your air conditioner is blowing warm air (or no air at all), this is a telling sign that you will need to schedule a service visit right away.
- Strange sounds or odors – A “clunking” sound coming from your air conditioner or a strange odor emanating from your vents will require service.
- Moisture or leakage around your HVAC system – Most AC units will collect a certain amount of condensation on a warm, humid day; however, if you notice a large amount of water or other fluids pooling around your air conditioning unit, this may be a sign of a larger issue.
- Restricted air flow – If the air conditioner is running, but little or no air at all is coming from the vents.
- Uneven heating or cooling throughout your house could indicate thermostat problems – When certain parts of your house remain cooler than others, or if the room containing the thermostat reaches an unusually high temperature before the AC turns on, this could mean thermostat issues.
Contact DMS Air Today!
Your air conditioning unit is a serious investment in your home or business. If you notice any of these issues, or if you aren’t sure whether your unit will require servicing, call DMS Air right away.
Even if there are no major issues, we will perform preventative maintenance to help ensure the long life of your HVAC unit. Delaying repairs beyond the first signs of an issue will result in further damage to the unit and may require replacement in certain circumstances.