Let DMS Air work for you!
Has your AC unit or HVAC system been making strange thumping or banging noises and you’re beginning to feel concerned. Or maybe you’ve noticed water stains on your ceiling, pooling water around your AC or strange smells coming from the air vents.
No matter your reason for concern, DMS Air is here to help. We’ve seen it all, from simple to complex, big or small, when it comes to AC services we do it all.
Let us work for you, and help you get your system and home running like normal before you know it.
Call our licensed technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we’ll inspect your system and perform the repairs you need, fast, efficiently and professionally.
Our priority: Your satisfaction
Some technicians believe their job is purely to fix machinery.
We believe our job goes far beyond AC repairs, service and maintenance: our job is to leave you satisfied with the climate control system in your home, and help you and your family live a safe comfortable life within the confines of your castle.
- If you aren’t happy with your energy bill, we’ll recommend systems and techniques to lower it – or we’ll fine-tune your current system to save on energy costs.
- If you’re concerned about the safety of your furnace, we’ll thoroughly inspect its systems so that you can have peace of mind.
- If you’d like to keep your system in good condition throughout the year, we’ll teach you how to check your own pilot light, change your AC/heating filters, and clean out your system yourself.
We’re not just an HVAC company. We’re a local business invested in helping families in McKinney and surrounding North Texas areas enjoy their lives with the convenience and comfort modern climate control provides.
The DMS Air Team: Experience, expertise, and excellence
Experience: Decades of local work in the community
DMS Air has served the North Texas and McKinney area for over 20 years. Our team has the experience necessary to detect and repair even the most complicated of systems, with a deep understanding of the complexity of interconnected systems.
If you hire an AC professional without the necessary experience to estimate your home’s heating or cooling needs, you could end up paying for their mistakes in the form of higher energy bills for years to come. Poorly installed or maintained AC and HVAC systems can result in up to a 30% increase in energy costs per month.
Our professionals will provide an accurate assessment of your home’s heating and cooling systems so that your problems are solved the right way the first time.
Expertise: Licensed and insured
If an unlicensed individual completes HVAC work in your home, and their work isn’t to code, you’ll likely end up with energy leaks, unexpected outages, and expensive problems. If the technician wasn’t insured, you may end up having to pay for those repairs out-of-pocket with insurance refusing to cover work performed by an unlicensed or uninsured contractor.
Our team is not only highly trained, but each come with years of experience under their belts, having worked with a wide range of systems, makes and models.
Excellence: Testimonies from our customers
Our company has built a strong reputation in North Texas for quality, friendly, expert service you can count on. You don’t have to trust our word – just listen to what our customers have to say!
- When we started working with Patti and Hank, they were struggling to cool all the bedrooms in their house properly. Once we outfitted them with an American Standard HVAC system, they raved, “We are really happy with the work…now the whole house has good circulation.”
- After we installed two brand-new units for Craig, he wrote us a review saying we provided “great work at a fair price…very honest and trustworthy.”
- Our customer Debbie also wrote us a long review, citing us as the “only company to ever use for any new installs, repairs, etc.. Honest. Honest, Excellent work and products.”
We take pride in these reviews, because they mean we’re doing our job: serving you.
Call us today and let us work for you!
Is your heating and cooling system acting up? From total replacements and upgrades to routine repairs, service and maintenance, we have you covered.
Give us a call today and our friendly team will be happy to come out and inspect for the root of the problem, talk with you about possible solutions, and bring your HVAC system back to top functionality – saving you money and keeping you comfortable year-round.